Caltrans District 8, in partnership with District 7 and District 12, cordially invite you to attend the upcoming Calmentor mentor/protégé business matchmaking event for Architectural & Engineering (A&E) firms. The event will provide a networking forum for A&E consultant/professional service firms seeking to do business with Caltrans and other public agencies. The Calmentor mission is to increase Architectural & Engineering small business participation in transportation projects. You'll learn about the program, hear from former Calmentor participants, learn about support services for small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms, and learn how to register for the upcoming mentor/protégé application cycle.
For more information and to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/caltrans-calmentor-meet-greet-for-architectural-and-engineering-firms-tickets-50670804741
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is intended for small A&E firms seeking to do business with Caltrans and seasoned prime A&E firms willing to mentor firms with little to no experience with state contracting. All firms, large and small, benefit by establishing and building relationships with potential contracting partners.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Remarks from the Caltrans District Directors
- Presentation by Caltrans Architectural & Engineering Consultant Services Unit
- Presentation by Cheryl Brown, the Senior Business Advisor of the Small Business Development Center
- Presentation by Andres Roldan, the Area Manager from AECOM, previous Calmentor participant
- Networking opportunity for large and small A&E firms
For more information about the Calmentor program, please visit the website at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/d7/programs/calmentor/index.html